Business Cat is a cat who does business and is one of the main characters of the comic and show Our New Electrical Morals.
He is a white, rectangular cat with triangular ears. He usually wears a red button-up shirt with a black tie and matching black pants. He also has whiskers, but has not a single trace of a tail is shown unlike normal cats.
- He businessess so much because he's mostly in it for the money, which he uses to impress women.
- He also uses the money to sometimes ride on killer whales.
- He does not enjoy Daylight Saving Time.
- He is very proficient in doing business, though at times makes decisions that causes the business to go bankrupt.
- He holds regular shareholder's meetings with Douglas, who is also his best friend.
- He hates puns.
- He is one of the most intelligent characters in the series, despite acting silly.
- Besides doing business, he has other careers as well, including a doctor, scientist, police officer, among other things.
- In the cartoon series, Wendy stated that Buisness Cat owes Wendy 12 dollars, which would mean that she basically owns most of the business.
- Business Cat may be poor, proven by the fact that he is shown living in a file drawer and not having a building for his business. This may be incorrect, however, as he is seen spending his money outlandishly on things such as tanks and killer whales.
- He is from Argentina. Which is ironic scince the island sort of looks like a top hat, and Douglas is wearing one.
- Once Business Cat died of diabetes that got diabetes.