He is a green, hunched robot with a white tv-like face and an antenna on his head. He has lines on his front and his mouth is often seen quivering when he is laying down fresh beats.
- He has certificates of authenticity that he indeed lays down 100% fresh beats.
- He occasionally makes sexual passes at Wendy.
- He is the most emotionless character in the series, next to Douglas and Business Cat.
- He has access to the internet history of all humans, particularly Wendy's.
- He supplies the "beats" in Wendy's band Bitmap Bombardier.
- He is the biggest hipster, beating Wendy by a nose.
- Brian loves Wendy.
- Brian is always connected to the internet, so he pratically is the internet. But he'll only let others use it for 5 bucks.
- Brian thinks goodwill is bourgeois.
- Even though Brian shops at "Whole foods", he can't eat 'people food'.
- Brian once went to Tea Party Rally because he thought it was against Starbucks.
- Brian mentions that he has "told his friends" that Wendy was not a "robophobe", indicating that Brian has other friends besides Wendy.